The Custom Plastic Fabricator That Helps Extend Your Excellence
ADP Plastics fabricates custom plastic and acrylic parts and components for diverse industries including, but not limited to:
- Store Fixturing
- Food & Beverage
- Retail/Point of Purchase
- Laboratory & Safety
- Financial & Institutions
- Trade Shows & Exhibits
- Product Manufacturers
- Real Estate
Founded in St. Charles, Illinois, ADP has expanded and relocated several times as its capabilities have increased. It now serves clients worldwide from a new facility in Lincolnwood, IL, a North Suburb Chicago.
For more information on ADP Plastics please reference the following PDF documents:
Services Offered by ADP Plastics
We shape your vision into tangible, brand-building form through strategic concepts for customization.
- Pre-Production Prototypes
- Product Development
To help ensure swift and error-free production of your fabricated custom plastics, we provide you with quick turnarounds on pre-production prototypes for your review and approval.
ADP utilizes the most current production methods such as CNC automated machining, custom tooling, die cutting and drape forming to create custom plastic and acrylic displays, fixtures and components. This versatility allows us to make the wide-ranging products that serve your objectives with equal parts function and appeal.
- Bending (Hot & Cold)
- CNC Panel Saw Up To 120" x 144"
- 3 CNC Routers up to 84" x 144" Dual Head, Mirror Cut
- Shear Machine 60" x 96"
- Laser Services Available
- Die Cutting - 3 Stations
- Edge Finish - 4 Types Including Diamond Edge
- Flame Edge Polishing
- Drape Forming
- Heat Bending - 4 Stations, 4 Rods Per Station
- Solvent Welding
- Custom Parts Machined To Specs
- Cutting / Shearing
- Drilling / Tapping
- Tool Making
- 5 Screening Stations - Semi Automatic Presses Up To 80" Wide
- Digital UV Printing, 6 Colors Including White And Clear. Up To 2" Thick On Rigid Substrate
- 2 Manual Screening Presses Up To 96" Sheet Size
- In House Fixturing For Powder Coated Metal And Other Fabricated Stock
- Edge Spraying For Color Component Coordination
- (2) 28" Wide UV Curing Systems And Drying Racks For Conventional Inks
- Pre-Press And In House Screen Departments
- Art Creation And Enhancement
- Pre-Press Mac And PC Environments
- Art Creation And Enhancement
- Pre-Press Mac And Pc Environments
- 3 Semi Automatic Die Cutting Stations Up To 28" x 40"
- Steel Rule Die Tooling Created In House
- Cold Press Laminating Up To 40" Wide
- 2 Cutting Stations Up To 56" Wide
In addition to our full-service and complete custom plastic fabrication capabilities, ADP is always exploring the use of new materials. If you have a substrate in mind, we welcome your ideas. Some of our most common materials include:
- Other Thermoplastics
In addition to custom manufacturing solutions, ADP provides packaging and distribution services that include:
- Bar Coding
- Blind Shipping
- Drop Shipping and Fulfillment
- National & International Shipping and Tracking
- Order Reporting Services
- Private Labeling
- Rollout Management